No products in the cart.
Samsung Galaxy A32 4G 6/128 GB
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
₨ 32,000.00 (-0%)
|EMI Calculation in NPR ( Amount Not Include after (Decimal)|
|Price MRP||6 Month EMI||12 Month EMI||18 Month EMI|
Samsung Galaxy A32 4G Ram 6 GB Storage 128 GB Specification in below (Please Scroll Down)
An equated monthly installment (EMI) is a fixed payment amount made by a borrower to a lender at a specified date each calendar month. EMI Process is applicable only for Credit cardholders. Equated monthly installments are applied to both interest and principal each month so that over a specified number of years, the loan is paid off in full. Samsung 32 inch Smart TV UA32T4400ARXHE Specification in below (Please Scroll Down). Samsung Galaxy A32 4G 6/128 GB Specification in below (Please Scroll Down)
- An equated monthly installment (EMI) is a fixed payment made by a borrower to a lender on a specified date of each month.
- EMIs are applied to both interest and principal each month so that over a specified time period, the loan is paid off in full.
- EMIs can be calculated in two ways: the flat-rate method or the reducing-balance method.
- The EMI reducing-balance method generally is more favorable for borrowers, as it results in lower interest payments overall.
- EMIs allow borrowers the peace of mind of knowing exactly how much money they will need to pay each month toward their loan.
- Samsung Galaxy A32 4G Ram 6 GB Storage 128 GB Specification in below (Please Scroll Down)
How an Equated Monthly Installment (EMI) Works
EMIs differ from variable payment plans, in which the borrower can pay higher amounts at his or her discretion. In EMI plans borrowers are usually only allowed one fixed payment amount each month. The benefit of an EMI for borrowers is that they know precisely how much money they will need to pay toward their loan each month, which can make personal budgeting easier. The benefit to lenders (or investors the loan is sold to) is that they can count on a steady, predictable income stream from the loan interest.
What will be the Monthly installment and how to calculate it?
Monthly EMI is calculated as per the approved finance amount –
For example, if the approved amount is Rs 30,000/-
Monthly EMI = Total approved amount / duration (in Month
For 6 Month -> Rs 30,000/- / 6 Month = Rs 5000/- per Month
For 12 Month -> Rs 30,000/- / 12 Month = Rs 2500/- per Month
For 18 Month -> Rs 30,000/- / 18 Month = Rs 1666.66/- per Month
Is EMI Good or Bad?
EMI is neither inherently good nor bad—unless you consider borrowing and accruing debt bad, and paying for things in full the only “good” option.
In terms of borrowing options, EMI does have its good points, though. Because it divides the debt into the same fixed payments each month, it helps borrowers budget their finances and keep in mind their outstanding obligations. They know how much they have to pay, and how long it will take them to settle their debt in full.
For More information please visit:
Samsung Galaxy A32 4G Specifications:
- Body: 6.26 x 2.90 x 0.33 inches, 184 gm
- Display: 6.4-inches FHD+ Super AMOLED “Infinity-U” panel, 90Hz refresh rate, Corning Gorilla Glass 5, 800 nits brightness
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G80 (12nm Mobile Platform)
- CPU: Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver)
- Memory: 4/6GB RAM, 64/128GB storage (expandable up to 1TB)
- Software & UI: One UI 3.0 on top of Android 11
- Rear Camera: Quad-cameras – 64MP, f/1.8 primary lens; 8MP, f/2.2 wide-angle lens; 5MP, f/2.4 depth sensor; 5MP, f/2.4 macro sensor; LED flash
- Front Camera: 20MP, f/2.2 lens (notch)
- Security: In-display fingerprint sensor
- Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack, loudspeaker, Dolby Audio
- Connectivity: Dual-SIM (Nano), WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (Dual-band), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS / AGPS / Glonass / Galileo, USB Type-C, 4G LTE
- Battery: 5000mAh with 15W fast charging
- Color options: Awesome – Black, Blue, Violet, White
There are no inquiries yet.