Samsung Galaxy F22
₨ 20,500.00 (-0%)
|EMI Calculation in NPR ( Amount Not Include after (Decimal)|
|Varients||Price||6 Month EMI||12 Month EMI||18 Month EMI|
Samsung Galaxy F22 Specification (Please Scroll Down)
An equated monthly installment (EMI) is a fixed payment amount made by a borrower to a lender at a specified date each calendar month. EMI Process is applicable only for Credit cardholders. Equated monthly installments are applied to both interest and principal each month so that over a specified number of years, the loan is paid off in full. Samsung Galaxy F22 (Please Scroll Down)
- An equated monthly installment (EMI) is a fixed payment made by a borrower to a lender on a specified date of each month.
- EMIs are applied to both interest and principal each month so that over a specified time period, the loan is paid off in full.
- EMIs can be calculated in two ways: the flat-rate method or the reducing-balance method.
- The EMI reducing-balance method generally is more favorable for borrowers, as it results in lower interest payments overall.
- EMIs allow borrowers the peace of mind of knowing exactly how much money they will need to pay each month toward their loan.
- Samsung Galaxy F22 Specification in below (Please Scroll Down)
How an Equated Monthly Installment (EMI) Works
EMIs differ from variable payment plans, in which the borrower can pay higher amounts at his or her discretion. In EMI plans borrowers are usually only allowed one fixed payment amount each month. The benefit of an EMI for borrowers is that they know precisely how much money they will need to pay toward their loan each month, which can make personal budgeting easier. The benefit to lenders (or investors the loan is sold to) is that they can count on a steady, predictable income stream from the loan interest.
What will be the Monthly installment and how to calculate it?
Monthly EMI is calculated as per the approved finance amount –
For example, if the approved amount is Rs 30,000/-
Monthly EMI = Total approved amount / duration (in Month
For 6 Month -> Rs 30,000/- / 6 Month = Rs 5000/- per Month
For 12 Month -> Rs 30,000/- / 12 Month = Rs 2500/- per Month
For 18 Month -> Rs 30,000/- / 18 Month = Rs 1666.66/- per Month
Is EMI Good or Bad?
EMI is neither inherently good nor bad—unless you consider borrowing and accruing debt bad, and paying for things in full the only “good” option.
In terms of borrowing options, EMI does have its good points, though. Because it divides the debt into the same fixed payments each month, it helps borrowers budget their finances and keep in mind their outstanding obligations. They know how much they have to pay, and how long it will take them to settle their debt in full.
For More information please visit:
Samsung Galaxy F22 Specification
- Display: 6.4-inches HD+ “Infinity-U” Super AMOLED, 90Hz Refresh rate, Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Chipset: MediaTek Helio G80 4G (12nm Mobile Platform)
- CPU: Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
- GPU: Arm Mali-G52 MC2
- Memory: 4/6GB LPDDR4X RAM, 64/128GB eMMC 5.1 storage (expandable)
- Software & UI: Android 11 with One UI Core 3.1 on top
- Rear Camera: Quad-camera;
– 48MP primary sensor, PDAF
– 8MP ultra-wide camera, 123º FOV
– 2MP portrait lens
– 2MP macro lens
- Front Camera: 13MP sensor (notch)
- Audio: Loudspeaker, 3.5mm headphone jack, Dolby Atmos
- Security: Side-mounted fingerprint sensor, Face unlock
- Battery: 6000mAh with 25W fast charge (15W adapter inside the box)
There are no inquiries yet.