No products in the cart.
Samsung Galaxy M51 6/8 128GB Storage
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
₨ 40,000.00 (-0%)
|EMI Calculation in NPR ( Amount Not Include after (Decimal)|
|Varients||Price||6 Month EMI||12 Month EMI||18 Month EMI|
Samsung Galaxy M51 Specification
For Samsung Galaxy A52 Specification (Please Scroll Down)
An equated monthly installment (EMI) is a fixed payment amount made by a borrower to a lender at a specified date each calendar month. EMI Process is applicable only for Credit cardholders. Equated monthly installments are applied to both interest and principal each month so that over a specified number of years, the loan is paid off in full.
- An equated monthly installment (EMI) is a fixed payment made by a borrower to a lender on a specified date of each month.
- EMIs are applied to both interest and principal each month so that over a specified time period, the loan is paid off in full.
- EMIs can be calculated in two ways: the flat-rate method or the reducing-balance method.
- The EMI reducing-balance method generally is more favorable for borrowers, as it results in lower interest payments overall.
- EMIs allow borrowers the peace of mind of knowing exactly how much money they will need to pay each month toward their loan.
- Samsung Galaxy M12 Specification in below (Please Scroll Down)
How an Equated Monthly Installment (EMI) Works
EMIs differ from variable payment plans, in which the borrower can pay higher amounts at his or her discretion. In EMI plans borrowers are usually only allowed one fixed payment amount each month. The benefit of an EMI for borrowers is that they know precisely how much money they will need to pay toward their loan each month, which can make personal budgeting easier. The benefit to lenders (or investors the loan is sold to) is that they can count on a steady, predictable income stream from the loan interest.
What will be the Monthly installment and how to calculate it?
Monthly EMI is calculated as per the approved finance amount –
For example, if the approved amount is Rs 30,000/-
Monthly EMI = Total approved amount / duration (in Month
For 6 Month -> Rs 30,000/- / 6 Month = Rs 5000/- per Month
For 12 Month -> Rs 30,000/- / 12 Month = Rs 2500/- per Month
For 18 Month -> Rs 30,000/- / 18 Month = Rs 1666.66/- per Month
Is EMI Good or Bad?
EMI is neither inherently good nor bad—unless you consider borrowing and accruing debt bad, and paying for things in full the only “good” option.
In terms of borrowing options, EMI does have its good points, though. Because it divides the debt into the same fixed payments each month, it helps borrowers budget their finances and keep in mind their outstanding obligations. They know how much they have to pay, and how long it will take them to settle their debt in full.
For More information please visit:
Samsung Galaxy M51 Specification
Body: 6.45 x 3.00 x 0.37 inches, 213 gm
Display: 6.7-inches Super AMOLED Plus, 393PPI, Gorilla Glass 3
Resolution: FHD+ (2400 x 1080 pixels), 20:9 aspect ratio
Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G (8nm Mobile Platform)
CPU: Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 470 Gold & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 470 Silver)
GPU: Adreno 618
RAM: 6/8GB LPDDR4x
Storage: 128GB internal storage (expandable via a dedicated microSD slot)
Software & UI: One UI 2.1 on top of Android 10
Rear Camera: Quad-camera;
– 64MP primary lens with f/1.8 aperture & PDAF
– 12MP ultra-wide-angle lens with f/2.2 aperture, 123º FOV
– 5MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
– 5MP macro sensor with f/2.4 aperture
– LED flash
Front Camera: 32MP, f/2.0 lens (punch-hole)
Security: Physical fingerprint sensor (side-mounted)
Audio: 3.5mm headphone jack, loudspeaker, Dolby Atmos
Connectivity: Dual-SIM (Nano), WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS / AGPS / Glonass / Galileo / BDS, USB Type-C, 4G LTE
Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity, Geomagnetic, RGB Light sensor
Battery: 7000mAh with 25W fast charging (USB-C to USB-C)
Color options: Celestial Black, Electric Blue
There are no inquiries yet.